Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Went to Nashville...






Hey everyone! We went to Nashville yesterday to meet up with my favorite cousin, Jackie (yes, the same one who blessed us and watched all three girls while Chris and I went out to dinner). First we met at "Old Time Pottery" and shopped till we dropped! The three girls lasted two hours if you can believe that! It was QUITE a feat if I say so myself! Then we went back to Jackie's house in Murfreesboro so my mom could see her digs. It was alot of fun! So I'm including some pictures of Jackie's cute house and all of us on her front porch and then a picture of Taylor "holding" Claire the other night.
Mom and I are taking a break today and tomorrow. It's raining here and we just need some downtime! We've been working hard and getting our house ready for Chris to come home and relax! I think today is a playdough, baking, and clean-up day around the house. We're taking it easy and just enjoying ourselves!
Hope you like the pictures...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey girl -

You need to check out Nightlight Christian Adoptions. They just started a program in a country that begins with a K that is right next to Kazak. I can pronouce it but not spell it! Kyz . . .stan. Looks good! :)