Saturday, September 08, 2007

The pics...

Hey everyone!
Below are some new pics for you to enjoy! Claire is such a smiley, happy little baby! Here she is with Dad the night before he leaves for SERE School. (Waaahh)! Chris totally blessed me today and I took Claire and went to Starbucks with my friend Cheryl and then we went shopping! I was out all afternoon! He stayed home with the girls and packed for his trip.
Anyway, the other pics are the girls enjoying brownie batter- yum yum! And yes, that's a diaper hat on Emily's head. Such a silly girl!!!! And then you'll see the girls sitting (tied to their chairs!) at my cousin, Jackie's. She lives in Murfreesboro and TOTALLY blessed us by watching ALL THREE girls while Chris and I went out to dinner nearby! It was the best hour and half we've had together in a long time! Doug, Jackie's boyfriend is sitting at the table with the girls. Then there's me and Chris in front of the Republican Headquarters (THAT'S ROCKSTAR PARKING!) in downtown Murfreesboro. Then I think there's one of me and Jackie as we're loading up the car with the kids after our date night! That's my life, infant in one hand and wipes in the other! HA!
Okay, well I've got to get going.
Love and Hugs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! What a cute family!

Nancy